Best Personal Golf Launch Monitor rated by MyGolfSpy.
The Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM) is the only launch monitor that uses the power and convenience of your own iOS device to deliver industry validated, pro-level data to golfers of every skill level. Compatible only with iOS devices: iPhone models 8, 8S, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, and 12. iPad models Pro (11”) 2nd Gen, iPad Pro (12.9”) 3rd Gen, iPad Pro (12.9”) 4th Gen, and iPad Air 4th Gen
- SET UP IN UNDER 30 SECONDS- Simply open the app, connect your device via bluetooth and start hitting
- INSTANT FEEDBACK- The real-time video feedback comes with a SHOT TRACE and DATA OVERLAY making it easier than ever to understand cause and effect. Access your stat history to view AVERAGES, DISPERSION, TRAJECTORY and STANDARD DEVIATION for each club.
- GPS SATELLITE VIEW- Use your phone’s GPS to see where all of your shots land on your actual range or course
- Tracks ball velocity, smash factor, launch angle, trajectory height and distance. Data storage allows for not only individual club distance gaping throughout your bag with video review as well.
- OUTDOOR/INDOOR and NET USE – Can be used hitting into a net indoors or outdoors with certain devices (iPhone and iPad models only)
- In the box: Quick Start Guide, carrying case, and charging cord
- VIDEO PLAYBACK: Choose video option during a session to get instant video replays of your shot delivered with your stats.
- SHOT TRACER: See your game like the pros with an active tracer on your video replays, allowing you to analyze your ball flight like never before.
- SATELLITE RANGE MAPPING: Using your phone’s GPS, see where all of your shots land on your actual course or range.
- SMART CLUB RECOGNITION: No need to manually change your club. Simply activate the club change sensor and show the club to the camera.
- BAG MAPPING: Visualize your ball flight for each club on a distance map to know what club to hit on the course.
- SHOT LIBRARY: All your shots are collected to review stats over your lifetime using the MLM. Video storage beyond your last 100 shots requires premium subscription.