Motocaddy Lithium M Battery&Charger 18 Hole
An increasing number of golfers are opting for a Lithium battery to power their electric trolley because, with a 5-year limited warranty, it provides a reliable and more cost-effective option than a Lead-acid alternative.
An integrated Battery Management System protects the Lithium and helps to provide a five-times-longer lifespan than Lead-acid equivalents, while both 18 and 36 hole Lithium capacities can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
The lightweight and compact Lithium batteries are also designed to remain on the trolley when folded down, to make it easier when traveling to and from the course.
- Market-leading 5-year limited warranty
- 75% lighter (compared to lead-acid equivalent)
- Five-times longer lifespan (compared to lead-acid equivalent)
- Compact and stylish design
- Remains in place for easy transportation
- Recharges is less than 5 hours
- Integrated BMS offering optimal performance
- Unrivaled reliability
- 18 hole capacity