7 Steel set #4, #5 #6, #7, #8, #9, PW
SPEED & CONTROL
A benchmark in iron design – the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno’s new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight apex – with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green.
- CHROMOLY 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel.
SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
- STABILITY FRAME: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- RE-ENGINEERED SOUND RIBS: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact.
- PEARL BRUSH: Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- MODIFIED SCORING IRONS: A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges.
- X30 STEEL WEDGES WITH MILLED GROOVES: Set matching wedges use a softer material with tour precision milled grooves and face for improved spin and control around the greens.
Build Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal Irons Set to your own specifications. Custom Fit options available on request. Free Club fitting service, using the Flightscope electronic tracking system, available in both our stores in Clonmel and Kilkenny.
O’Dwyers Golf Store Clonmel, Unit 4&5, Clonmel Business Park, Clonmel, Co.Tipperary, 052-6182591
O’Dwyers Golf Store Kilkenny, 24 Hebron Business Park, Hebron Road, Kilkenny, 056-7703537