PING G Hybrid
Due to Ping's online retail policy we are unable to sell Ping items directly online.However you can still call us and we'd be happy to help you.
Clonmel: 052 61 82591 Kilkenny: 056 77 03537
With the G rescue woods, getting the ball in the air is easy with their lower lead edge, which gets the club under the ball so impact occurs higher on the face. The thinnest crown ever in a PING wood allows for a low-back CG to ensure high launch, low spin and extreme forgiveness.
- TIERED INTERNAL SOLE Engages bending across entire face for more ball speed and distance. This innovative structure is engineered to activate flexing so the ball deflects faster off the face for added distance.
- LONG & FORGIVING Fast and stable head design for higher launch and 4 more yards of carry.
- VARIABLE THICKNESS CARPENTER 455 FACE Hotter for faster ball speeds across face and longer distance. 2.5 times stronger than traditional 17-4 SS, this high-strength steel is precision-machined to variable thickness, which saves weight and maximizes flexing to generate faster speeds across the face for consistently longer results. Like the G fairways, a unique process adds friction to the face to reduce spin.
- TURBULATOR TECHNOLOGY Helps with alignment, frames the ball, inspires confidence. Crown turbulators and contrasting grooves on the face help provide a captured look and assist in aim and alignment, creating a consistently centered impact position.
- Low/Back CG Weight saved by thinning the crown is utilized to position the center of gravity low and back for high launch with reduced spin and longer, more accurate results.
Available in MRH, 3 Hybrid