Shot Scope G5 keeps things simple for golfers who want to stay focused on their game whilst getting accurate distances on the course. With no phone required for set up or use on the golf course the G5 is easy-to-use and ready to play straight out of the box. An accurate GPS watch providing dynamic yardages to the front, middle, and back of the green, as well as to hazards, layup points and dogleg distances.
Preloaded with over 36,000 courses worldwide, G5 enables the golfer to build a strategy for each hole and select the right club. The digital scorecard helps keep track of scores throughout the round and is displayed clearly on the daylight readable color screen.
Build a golf watch that suits your game and your style by selecting your preferred color of watch case as well as two straps in the color of your choice. Simply remove the strap with a slide of the bar to change the strap color to suit your preference for the day or to go for a new look. One of the lightest GPS watches on the market, it won’t interfere with your swing, allowing you to play and perform at your best.
Simple set up
With no requirement to connect your new G5 to an app or computer, you can get out on the course instantly and hassle free. Set up is quick and easy, all you need to do is charge the watch, clip in the straps and you are ready to play!
Instantly transform your golf watch
The G5 is the first product at Shot Scope to offer an extended range of watch straps and housing options. Simply remove the strap with a slide of the bar to change the strap color based on what’s right for your next round. One of the lightest GPS watches on the market, it won’t interfere with your swing allowing you to play and perform at your best.
Avoid hazards and keep out trouble
Confidently cover hazards, G5 will give precise yardages to the front and carry distances of each hazard on the course. Keep yourself out of trouble, and the penalty shots off the card, by clubbing to avoid hazards – this helps with scoring!
Keep your score as you play
Never lose a scorecard again! The G5 will keep your score whilst you play and clearly display it at the bottom right of the F/M/B screen. If you prefer not to know, this feature can be turned off in the settings menu.
Dogleg distances on your wrist
Using the dogleg and layup feature, playing for position has never been easier! G5 displays precise yardages to your preferred layup point, as well as distances to reach doglegs, plan your way round like a pro.
36,000 courses worldwide
The G5 GPS Watch comes preloaded with over 36,000 courses worldwide, wherever you are, G5 has you covered. Should there be a change to your course’s layout, Shot Scope’s in-house mapping team will have an update available within 48hrs of your request.
- Quick set up, ready to play straight out of the box
- Lightweight at only 42g
- Simple and easy-to-use golf watch
- Dynamic front, middle and back distances to the green
- Front and carry distance for every hazard
- Layup points and dogleg distances
- 36,000+ preloaded courses worldwide
- Digital scorecard to keep your score as you play
- Daylight readable color screen
- Post round summary – total time played and score
- Last shot distance measurement: Track your shot distance
- Distances available in Yards or Meters
- Conforms to the Rules of Golf
- Wear as an everyday watch with multiple clock faces
- Battery life: 2+ rounds of golf
- Free mobile app for quick and seamless course updates
- Free firmware updates, including new features
- Play courses worldwide with no subscription fees
- Large digit display mode No phone required on the course
- 2 year Shot Scope warranty
- Quick course edits – Shot Scope in-house mapping team can make edits to a course within 48 hours