#6, #7, #8, #9, PW,GW, SW
The F-MAX Irons are Cobra’s lightest, most forgiving irons. Featuring Ultralight Technology, lightweight shafts and swing weights deliver maximum speed and forgiveness for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
LIGHTWEIGHT TECHNOLOGY BUILT FOR EFFORTLESS SPEED & DISTANCE.
Engineered for moderate swing speeds featuring ultralight construction to help you play your best.
- LARGER GRIPS. Larger, midsize grips improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- LIGHTER SHAFTS. Lighter shaft weights help golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more clubhead speed with less effort for maximum distance.
- LIGHTER SWING WEIGHTS. Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvements in launch and speed.
IMPROVED CLUBHEAD CONSTRUCTION.
- DEEPER UNDERCUT HEAD DESIGN. A lower profile clubhead design moves the CG (Center of Gravity) lower and further back for improved launch, while a deeper undercut creates more face flex for maximum ball speed on off-center hits.
- PROGRESSIVE HEAD CONSTRUCTION. A thinner, 17-4 stainless steel is used in the long irons (4-7) for improved speed and distance, while a softer, 431 stainless steel is used in the short irons (8-SW) for ultra-soft feel and precision.
- PREMIUM CHROME FINISH. Nickel chrome plated irons deliver improved aesthetics and durability for a premium look that lasts longer.
DESIGNED WITH EASE OF LAUNCH AND FORGIVENESS IN MIND.
- BACK/HEEL CG. Weight is strategically positioned back and heelward to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights.
- OFFSET DESIGN. An offset hosel design creates higher launch with draw bias for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
- GREATER LOFTS. Weaker iron lofts benefit golfers with moderate swing speeds by promoting easier launch for maximum carry distance.
SPECIALTY WEDGE CONSTRUCTION
Specialty wedge designs in the GW and SW provide added versatility and shot control around the greens.
Superlite 55 Ladies Flex Shaft
COBRA Lamkin REL Grip